THE BUCHAREST INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW (SIAB) is one of the most important events in the automotive sector to be organized in Europe in 2018.
It takes place between the 23rd of March and the 1st of April at Romexpo Exhibition Center and aims to bring under the same roof all the brands of cars officially represented in Romania, their novelties and concepts, as well as powered two-wheels vehicles, as well as equipment and accessories therefor.
The event will seek to integrate all aspects of mobility by exposing the technologies the automotive industry proposes to mitigate pollution in major cities, as well as mobility services and providers.
SIAB is part of the official calendar of the 2018 International Automobile Manufacturers’ Organization (OICA) and is organized by Romexpo in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania and in partnership with the Association of Automobile Manufacturers and Importers (APIA)
SIAB 2018 Highlights:
- 27,000 sq m – indoor exhibition area;
- 2 conference rooms equipped according to international standards;
- Over 20,000 square meters – outdoor exhibition area;
- Drive-test track – a point of attraction for visitors;
- Off-road track – of interest for extreme sports enthusiasts and specialists;
- Parking facilities able to accommodate up to 2000 cars with easy access from Expozitiei Boulevard and Parcului Street;
- Improved networking experience between exhibiting firms, profile associations and the media as a result of the new exhibition spaces` modernity, flexibility and unique concept;
- Extensive media coverage of the event by both the general press and the automotive media;
- Numerous related events of interest for both specialist visitors and exhibiting companies.